Frequently asked questions:
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHOOT IN THE RANGE?
– Range fee is $20 per lane for up to 2 people.
– Each additional person is an additional $5.
– Maximum lane capacity is 4 people, but we recommend a maximum of 3 for the sake of comfort and space.
– Range fees include the use of eye and ear protection provided by us.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RENT A GUN?
– $10 each, plus the cost of ammunition and targets.
Targets available for purchase; we also have a full range of gun rentals and ammo available.
HOW OLD DO YOU NEED TO BE TO SHOOT IN THE RANGE?
– The minimum age to shoot in the range is 15, or 10 if the individual has taken a firearms training course here at Original Bob’s.
– All persons under age of 18 must be accompanied by an *experienced* adult over the age of 21.
– All persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
DO YOU NEED A LICENSE TO RENT A GUN/SHOOT IN THE RANGE?
– No, but you must either be licensed or meet the age requirement and/or BRING A FRIEND.
-P art of our rental policy here at Original Bob’s is a buddy system. If you are an unlicensed RENTER, you will NOT be permitted to rent and shoot alone.
** ORIGINAL BOB’S RESERVES THE RIGHT TO USE OUR DISCRETION IN TURNING AWAY ANY INDIVIDUAL OR PARTY EXHIBITING INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR OR SUSPECTED TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A SUBSTANCE **