Public Shooting Range in MA | Only At Salisbury, MA Location
We reserve the right to refuse lane and firearm access to any customer at our discretion.
- You may rent a firearm if you are in a party of two or more, and all shooters are at least 21 years of age with valid government issued ID (i.e. driver’s license, military ID, passport).
Bringing Your Own Firearms
- You must be able to legally possess a firearm in your state of residence with proper licensing if applicaple.
- If you are alone, you may ONLY rent firearms if you have a valid MA LTC
- Active Duty Military and Law Enforcement: You may rent our firearms if you present a valid Military ID. You may bring friends or family who do not have Military ID, but they must shoot on your lane.
- The minimum age to shoot is 15 if you are with a licensed parent or guardian.
- No steel case ammunition
- Pistol calibers only (can be used in pistol and rifle platforms) except for Wednesdays from 5pm to 8pm when we allow 5.56x45mm and 7.62x39mm